SHOPPER INTERFACE - please tutorial needed

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155671 by gianluca
We can cooperate all to create a suitable and user friendly interface. The shopper could be crazy with a lot of parameters. We could cooperate to create a good and relaxing interface for the shopper who needs only to manage orders and insert new products and products quantity available in the store.
Please is there anybody who manage ACLI and created a user interface? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155877 by gianluca
Replied by gianluca on topic SHOPPER INTERFACE - please tutorial needed
After a little experience with this component I tought that is not good for professional purpouses. I was amazed that there is no interface for the shopkeeper. The webmaster has to be the shopkeeper with this component, and the shopkeeper has to become webmaster. In other words, the shopkeeper has to have "superuser" permissions in order to handle orders. So the webmaster has to sell the products. But the webmaster is the one who designs the homepage!!! He is not the one who sells the products! This is absurd! Not even a depowered interface has been provided in the backend for shopkeepers!!! You cannot use this component for professional purposes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaetano

More
1 year 3 months ago #155892 by Patrick Toulze
Replied by Patrick Toulze on topic SHOPPER INTERFACE - please tutorial needed
I agree. A simplified interface available in both backend/frontend to take care of the basics needed to take care of a eshop will bring this great component to a new great other level.

I also think that waiting for this ability, simple tailor-fit videos and written tutorials can render the task accessible to anybody. 

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #155893 by gianluca
Hello. Thanks for the replies. I made a good choice to open a ticket. Probably my problem is already solved in the past by this forum. I think that this issue is to be written in the documentations page. I solved assigning, to an user, the "Manager" permissions. With that permission set the Eshop access was not shown. At this point I opened a ticket and Truong solved it with a suggestion. I write it here, but I repeat: it should be written in some tutorial somewhere.
I have to go to Eshop and I have to open the System and then configuration page. At that point in the Joomla toolbar it opens a button with a gear: Options.
By clicking that button Joomla opens the ACL permissions (only in that place and in this way). We can assign the amministrative access to the users with "Manager" set of permissions. Now the user "Manager" can see the Eshop interface menu (components) by login into the backend. The Manager has not the ACL to interact with menus, joomla configuration, other components etc etc. Manager is a restricted user but with the Eshop interface opened.
This post should be picked in evidence because solves the Shop owner panel issue that is denied by default!!
By default the Shop owner (not webmaster) have denied the backend access, and this is not written in the documentation.
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by gianluca.

More
1 year 3 months ago #155902 by Patrick Toulze
Replied by Patrick Toulze on topic SHOPPER INTERFACE - please tutorial needed
Thank You, this is really interesting, I need to check that...

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 month ago #157036 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic SHOPPER INTERFACE - please tutorial needed
Dear all,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will think more about the Frontend management and maybe implement it in the future.

Sincerely, Giang

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #157488 by Gaetano
Replied by Gaetano on topic SHOPPER INTERFACE - please tutorial needed

gianluca post=155893Ciao. Grazie per le risposte. Ho fatto una buona scelta per aprire un ticket. Probabilmente il mio problema è già stato risolto in passato da questo forum. Penso che questo problema debba essere scritto nella pagina della documentazione. Ho risolto assegnando, ad un utente, i permessi "Manager". Con quel set di autorizzazioni l'accesso a Eshop non veniva mostrato. A questo punto ho aperto un ticket e Truong lo ha risolto con un suggerimento. Lo scrivo qui, ma ripeto: dovrebbe essere scritto in qualche tutorial da qualche parte.
Devo andare su Eshop e devo aprire il sistema e poi la pagina di configurazione. A quel punto nella toolbar di Joomla si apre un pulsante con un ingranaggio: Opzioni.
Facendo clic su quel pulsante Joomla apre i permessi ACL (solo in quel luogo e in questo modo). Possiamo assegnare l'accesso amministrativo agli utenti con set di permessi "Manager". Ora l'utente "Manager" può vedere il menu dell'interfaccia Eshop (componenti) accedendo al backend. Il Manager non ha l'ACL per interagire con i menu, la configurazione di joomla, altri componenti ecc ecc. Il Manager è un utente limitato ma con l'interfaccia Eshop aperta.
Questo post dovrebbe essere messo in evidenza perché risolve il problema del pannello del proprietario del negozio che viene negato per impostazione predefinita!!
Per impostazione predefinita, il proprietario del negozio (non il webmaster) ha negato l'accesso al backend e questo non è scritto nella documentazione.

Grazie Gianluca
ho provato a seguire i tuoi suggerimenti, ed effettivamente funziona attribuendo all'utente magazziniere al gruppo manager effettivamente vedo l'interfaccia, di e-shop, ma vedo anche altre configurazioni che non vorrei permettere di accedere al magazziniere.
a me occorre che il magazziniere possa stampare la nota di consegna (ELENCO DELLA SPESA)  adesso stampo la fattura, e che possa cambiare lo stato dell'ordine da APPENA ARRIVATO  in  STAMPATO.. 
 accetto suggerimenti, grazie 

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #157504 by gianluca
Gaetano guarda che non devi seguire scrupolosamente ciò che ho detto. Se vai nelle opzioni, dopo che hai cliccato su configurazione, vedi che ci sono attività che puoi negare al cliente. Purtroppo loro non hanno stabilito una interfaccia specializzata per il magazziniere, non è questo qui un software professionale, è economico. Siccome è economico noi spendiamo poco ma non ci possiamo fare dei siti professionali di ecommerce. E' una questione di soldi. Costa poco e ti da poco. Però lo possiamo adattare. Io ho risolto dicendo che se loro (i clienti) sbagliano io lo vengo a sapere tramite una struttura di registrazione eventi (LOG). E quindi non si azzardano a cliccare cose che non devono toccare.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #157520 by Gaetano
Replied by Gaetano on topic SHOPPER INTERFACE - please tutorial needed
Grazie tante,
so perfettamente che è un software economico, e come tale lo considero, e infatti ho fatto come mi hai suggerito, e anche io dico lo stesso, 
La segnalazione andava fatta, perchè possa esser presa in fase di aggiornamento generale del software, spero prendano in considerazione ACL e quindi possano risistemare l'accesso al gruppo magazzinieri, piuttosto che costringermi a dare un accesso improprio. 
Fa niente momentaneamente grazie al tuo suggerimento funziona, 
ancora Grazie.. 
Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Gaetano.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong