quantity available in the options of a product

More
2 years 5 months ago #147408 by EDDY
I have a problem managing the quantities in the options of a product. Example. Product managed by sizes. Each size has 3 quantities available. When the customer adds the quantities to the cart, he only sees the total quantities available (9 pieces) and does not know how many are available for each size. How can I show these quantities (quantity per size) and how can I block the button for adding quantities in the cart beyond what is actually available in the options per size? Example if 3 pieces are available for each size, the add to cart button stops after number 3
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #147458 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic quantity available in the options of a product
Hello EDDY,

Thank you for submitting the question here. Regarding your questions: Actually, EShop has already supprort the quantity of each option value. And when an option value is selected, the corresponding quantity will be showed.

1. Please go to edit product, click on Options tab to check, you will see the field to enter the quantity for each option value.

2. Please go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Option tab, at "Dynamic Information", choose Yes and Save the Configuration.

Then go to product details page to check the results again.

Sincerely, Giang

More
2 years 5 months ago #147495 by EDDY
Thanks a lot it works. But is it possible to see this information also in the cart? Is it also possible to update the cart without pressing the "update cart" button? Is it possible to block the addition to the cart if the quantity per size is not available? Example. Available quantity size L 2 pieces. Once this quantity has been reached, the "+" add to cart button is no longer available. Thanks a lot for your help

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #147508 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic quantity available in the options of a product
Hello Eddy,

Some of these items can be implemented by overriding to the cart module. If you need that, please submit a new ticket to EShop so I can find a custom solution and implement it for you.

Sincerely, Giang

More
2 years 5 months ago #147509 by EDDY
Hello Giang.
can you explain to me how it works with tickets? What should I do and can you let me know if I have to pay it

More
2 years 5 months ago #147539 by EDDY

Hello Giang.
can you explain to me how it works with tickets? What should I do and can you let me know if I have to pay it

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #147721 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Eddy,

Please click on Support Tickets link on the top menu to go to our ticket system joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html and submit ticket there.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong