Before I buy

• Helen Hamilton
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #134574 by Helen Hamilton
Before I buy was created by Helen Hamilton
Hi
I have a couple of questions before I purchase eshop
1. I'm in Australia. The manual states Australia Post shipping hasn't been set up for letters as yet. Is this able to be done somehow? I'm not a programmer.
2. The plugin to notify customers that items are out of stock. It doesn't say if it's free or not. Can you please advise?
3. Is it possible for an item to be out of stock but still allow a Customer to order it, so it goes into back order?
4. I don't know how to explain this properly so I'm hoping you know what Bill of Materials are as it's easier to explain that way. If you have an item, say a dining set. It has a table and 6 chairs. When someone orders it it comes out of stock as 1 table and 6 chairs. The person doesn't have to order 1 table and 6 chairs individually. Does that make sense? I want to allow the customer to be able to kit something up as a bundle for a promotion, but I don't want the customer to have to go to 100 items and check them off. Can eshop do this?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Helen Hamilton
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #134576 by Helen Hamilton
Replied by Helen Hamilton on topic Before I buy
Also is it possible to get an example of a .csv file emailed to me showing the layout of product uploads.
Thank you

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 10 months ago #135549 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Before I buy
Dear Helen Hamilton,

Unfortunately, you can not use our extension for your purposes.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong