Gift Certificates/Voucher

• Alan Womack
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #132930 by Alan Womack
Gift Certificates/Voucher was created by Alan Womack
Can a Voucher be used for a Gift Certificate? A client wishes to sell Gift Certificates which a customer may redeem at a later date. Vouchers seem like the closest solution, but you'd have to create them after the fact for each sale wouldn't you? I'm looking for a simpler solution that generates the code on the fly and supplies that in the email sent to the customer after purchase. Is there a way to offer Gift Certificates built in and I'm missing it?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #133018 by Imaaxx
Replied by Imaaxx on topic Gift Certificates/Voucher
Hello,

Yes i need this too, not sure how to achieve this now? Seems this is an oversight by the creators.

Please advise!

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #133019 by Alan Womack
Replied by Alan Womack on topic Gift Certificates/Voucher
I found a product called AWOCoupon that integrates with eShop and other eCommerce solutions that provides all of the features and functions you'd ever need. It has specifically designed Gift Certificate functions, so you create your Gift Certificate item in eShop, then use that to create a template for the AWO component that then manages all of the sales. It tracks Gift Certificate usage and allows your customers to tack the amount left, it can automatically place a gift certificate in the Coupon block at checkout if you choose, and lots of other great features. It will integrate with the Coupon & Voucher functions of eShop, or replace them if you choose. It's a great addon for eShop and is only around $50 Euros.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kimberley

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong