Remove "update" button from add to cart popup

• David
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #72863 by David
Hi,

In the next release do you think you will be able to remove the "update" button from the add to cart pop (cart would auto update itself)? So basically there would be just 3 buttons rather than 4 at the bottom of the popup, which would be a lot better for mobile users.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #73179 by David
Hello,

An answer to a question is always better than no answer, no matter what your reply is. Thank you.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #73327 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Remove "update" button from add to cart popup
Hello David,

If the Update button is removed from there, then how customer can update products from the popout cart?

Sincerely, Giang

• David
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #73328 by David
Hi Giang,

Thanks for the reply. I thought that when you change the QTY of items in the popup cart, the total could be automatically updated (so no need for update button). Exactly the same as when you add "options" and the cart total automatically updates without the page refreshing. Is that technically possible or is it not possible (I do not know)?

My main concern is that 4 buttons on the pop-up cart is visually too much for mobile users. In other words, there are too many "call-to-actions" with these 4 buttons.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong