UPS Shipping Error 111035

• Ashley Pace
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #67522 by Ashley Pace
UPS Shipping Error 111035 was created by Ashley Pace
Working on setting up my shop right now and almost have it done and ran into this problem.

Our company uses UPS to do all of its shipping, specifically UPS Ground or UPS Next Day Air. Some of our products weigh over 150 pounds, and when I add them to my cart and calculate shipping, this error message appears:

111035: The maximum per package weight for the selected service from the selected country is 150.00 pounds.

My products have weights entered for them but not other dimensions. In the UPS shipping plugin, I have 0's set for the Length, Width, and Height fields.

Any idea how to get this done? Maybe there's a UPS Freight option?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #67760 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic UPS Shipping Error 111035
Hello Cory,

As the shown error, it is from UPS, the weight is exceed the allowed weight in your country so there is no available services for it.

May that you must use Weight Shipping plugin in this case.
Sincerely, Giang

• Ashley Pace
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #67781 by Ashley Pace
Replied by Ashley Pace on topic UPS Shipping Error 111035
Thanks for the reply, Giang.

I did a little more digging and found out my client uses FedEx Freight for products larger than 150 lbs, but EShop doesn't have a Shipping Add-On for that.

I don't think using the Weight Shipping would work for us; there's just too many regions and product weight variation. (I can't figure out how to make it show up only after cart weight is over 150lbs either...)

Is there any chance we'd be able to get a "FedEx Freight" Shipping plugin built for us on commission, or are we out of luck here?
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Ashley Pace.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong