not sure EShop will solve my problem - please help

• Vlad Ghitulescu
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #66071 by Vlad Ghitulescu
Hello!

I have a rather general question but it seams that Joomla + EShop could be my solution, so I would really apreciate if you could give me an advice.

My job is to build a site for a company that makes doors.

The desired workflow will look like this:

1.- A customer chooses one of the doors and saves it to a "shopping cart" together with some notes (like the dimensions etc.).

2.- After this the customer might search for another door-type, chooses one and adds it to the "shopping cart" (with another set of notes). This step repeats optionally.

3.- After one (or many) choosen door, the customer decides to place an order, so he will have to fill out a form with the name, e-mail etc. AND the choosen doors & notes from the shopping cart and sends this to the door-company.

IMPORTANT: The whole process ends when the customer sends this form (and not - as usual - when he pays). After this he will be called by the door-company for further specifications etc.

All of the sites I did so far were static & built with Bootstrap (whith or without LESS).

I suspect that a static site is not possible now, that's why I thought of Joomla and started to look for Joomla-extensions - and so I discovered the EShop component.

Would it be possible to achieve my goal with Joomla + EShop?

And if so: Would it be something I can do (as my very first Joomla-project!)?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Vlad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #66120 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic not sure EShop will solve my problem - please help
Hello Vlad,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. I read whole of your requirement and I am pretty sure that EShop will do your goal. Please purchase it, read the online documentation here eshopdocs.joomservices.com/ and start to use EShop.

While using EShop, if you have any questions or need any helps, I will be ready to assist you.
Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad Ghitulescu

• Vlad Ghitulescu
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #66121 by Vlad Ghitulescu
Replied by Vlad Ghitulescu on topic not sure EShop will solve my problem - please help

Giang Dinh Truong wrote: Hello Vlad,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. I read whole of your requirement and I am pretty sure that EShop will do your goal. Please purchase it, read the online documentation here eshopdocs.joomservices.com/ and start to use EShop.

While using EShop, if you have any questions or need any helps, I will be ready to assist you.
Sincerely, Giang

Hi, Giang!

Thanks for your quick reply!
That's good news! I will definitely consider Joomla & EShop when the whole project comes to life.

Thanks again!
Vlad

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #66122 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic not sure EShop will solve my problem - please help
That's no problem Vlad!
Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong