Option on Product

• Mary Cilia
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #61413 by Mary Cilia
Option on Product was created by Mary Cilia
if a product Option is selected for a product, how do you delete it?
see this item: blockydogs.com/cmsbd/collars/flat-collar...nch-flat-collar.html
it has 2in collar colors and 1.5 inch collar colors. even though there aren't any color values for the 2 in it shows the description of the option in the front-end. how do i get rid of options on products, when there are no values selected?
i have attached a screen shot of the Options tab on the above product, notating the options i would like to remove.
How do i do that?
blockydogs.com/cmsbd/administrator/
user = admnjml
i don't see how to add a private/secure message, so i don't want to include password in the open forum.
i can send via email if you need it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #61450 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Option on Product
Hello Mary,

Simply click on red minus at the end of each option to remove it from the product. Do you see it?

Also, if you would like to send me the site information for help, pleas submit a new ticket to EShop to category to do that. The your ticket is private only you and me.

Sincerely, Giang

• Mary Cilia
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #61469 by Mary Cilia
Replied by Mary Cilia on topic Option on Product
as i mentioned in the first ticket, nothing happens when i click on red circle with the minus sign.
I was able to remove the 3rd option which i didn't need, but the first one, which had no values, and was not set to "Required" would not delete.
May be a bug in your program that it won't allow you to delete the first option. i didn't see any way to change the order. Can the order of the options be changed?
i just deleted the Product and started over, because i don't have the time to wait another 24 hours for an answer, but would like to know how to delete any of the options, and how to change the order if needed.

thanks,

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #61533 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Option on Product
Hello Mary,

I think this is an outstanding bug. May that it caused by conflict issue on your site. Please submit a ticket so I can help you.

I just also answered you on another post regarding how to change orders of options in EShop.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong