Getting Started: Picking a RocketTheme Template

• Steve Amerige
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #60069 by Steve Amerige
I have purchased EShop and the EShop Spices Theme. The documentation seems to assume that some Joomla installation has already been done. In my case, I subscribe to RocketTheme templates, so I can pick any of them.

So, my first question is to ask what is the most recent RocketTheme template that will work most harmoniously with eShop?

My other initial question as a eShop newbie is how to actually get a website to look like the Spices Theme? After I install the EShop Spices theme, it just doesn't look at all like the demo shown on this website. For those of us who have bought eShop and a theme like Spices, can you provide an all-in-one installer that installs Joomla and the Spices theme along with some sample data so that it looks exactly like what you show on this website? This would save us tons of time in trying to get a shop up and running.

Many thanks!

Steve Amerige, Server Science Incorporated
Server Leasing | Web Software Development | User Experience & Graphic Design
Managed Services, Website, Java, and Source-Code Hosting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 month ago #60103 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Getting Started: Picking a RocketTheme Template
Hello Steve,

Please submit a new ticket to EShop category, I will send you the Quick Start package for EShop Spices Template + Theme there.

If you need any more helps, please put it in ticket system so I can help you there.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong