Eshop fashion template - changing colors and other

• Richard
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #54148 by Richard
Dear All

Hi there. I now have the fashion template quick start, which is great, it looks like I want :) BUT I want to be able to change the colors. It seems people submit tickets for the owners to do but I want to know how I can do it myself so I can apply this.

Now, I know a reasonable amount about skinning sites, html, php and css, but the t3 and theme magic system has me puzzled. I like the black bar a the top of the screen with the main menu in it. But as soon as I go into theme magic, it replaces this bar with the rather naff looking nav pills, and I can never get the black bar back. So theme magic somehow corrupts and changes the default even when you don't ask it to do this?

It also seems some T3 files are missing as you cannot put it into development mode like you are meant to for working on the template. It gives errors about less files being missing.

If I knew which files changed the colors on the dault orange fashion template then I would be happy not to touch the template manager and edit these manually, so can anyone advise please ? I want to be able to do this myself so I can adjust theme to my requirement, not have it done for me :)

Kind Regards
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Richard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54158 by Richard
OK, after a bit more investigation, and creating two sites to do comparisons I believe thememagic is the cause of my woe !

As soon as you go into thememagic it seems to use the default bootstrap menu system with nav pills for the main top menu, and not the T3 fashion one. There seems no way of stopping it from doing this.

The initial css files for the fashion template are in the templates/eshop_t3_fashion/css directory. As soon as you access theme magic it creates a templates/eshop_t3_fashion/local/css area with the bootstrapped files and the only way to get the fashion template back is to copy the /css directory to the local/css . So now I have turned off theme magic and low and behold my fashion template is back and I will edit those css files instead I guess.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 months ago #54340 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop fashion template - changing colors and other
Hello Richard,
Please submit a new ticket to EShop category to let us know what exact things that you want there, then send us the your site information, our support staff will help you to do the changes, then we will show you how to do that so you can do by yourself in the future.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong