Product Page Design

More
9 years 7 months ago #50258 by Dijon
Product Page Design was created by Dijon
I would like to design my product pages a little by adding a banner image above the product information and below the product information I have some content I also want to add. Is there a way to edit the product page so that it does not edit all the product pages? The banner I want to add to the product pages will be different for each product.

Also I have already read the article here docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_outp...rom_the_Joomla!_core but it looks like that will affect all the product views.

Much Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 7 months ago #50341 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Product Page Design
Hello Dijon,
You are correct. That modify will affect to all of products. You have a way to have different banner for different product by checking product ID in this view. With each product id, you should have a different banner.
Hope that this will help you.
Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 7 months ago #50589 by Dijon
Replied by Dijon on topic Product Page Design
Thank you for the reply. Is there a way to create content (or banner) as an article using the article manager in joomla and then having it show on the product page? If you think this is possible I will go ahead and search for the proper coding. If you have any better suggestions on customizing the individual product pages please let me know.

Thank you!

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 7 months ago #50590 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Product Page Design
Hello Dijon,
EShop allows you to add Shop Instroduction on top of Front page or Categories page of EShop. Please go to EShop->System->Configuration->General tab, then enter the Shop Introduction there, choose page to display (Front page or Categories page). After that, go to Menu management, create a menu item to Front page or categories page of EShop, you will see.
I hope that this is the best solution for the thing that you want.
Please try and let me know if it works as you expect.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong