eShop Products Viewed by Access Level

More
9 years 7 months ago #50147 by cpro
Hi guys

Got eShop a couple of weeks ago and have been using Virtuemart in the past and I see some things are missing in eShop.
My main concern is products by access level. In Virtuemart you could have a product that was not given a price for basic level, but prices for higher levels based on ACL levels.
This appears to be a feature missing in eShop from my understanding. If it is avialable, can someone please explain how to do this? I see even with setting different 'special' prices for different eShop levels you have to put a basic price in which is then always shown as the original price with a slash through it and the special price shown.
Is there a something I can do to show products to different ACL levels and also not show the basic price slashed.
Thanks for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 7 months ago #50339 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic eShop Products Viewed by Access Level
Hello,

In the EShop, you have option to setup multiple prices for a product based on customer group. Please look at the Special tab when you setting up product, you will be able to do that.

Here is the documentation for that: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/catalog/produ...h2-6-product-special

Hope that this is useful.
Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong