Error message during customer registration...

More
9 years 8 months ago #48173 by Adam
I am in the process of completing an eShop store and have not been able to complete a test checkout on the site yet. When I get all the way to bottom of step 2 and have completed almost all the customer info, I get an error message the pops up (screenshot is included). Not sure what it means, but when I select the Country, then the regions don't appear in the dropdown (which I am sure is related to the error message). Cannot go any farther obviously so your help would be greatly appreciated!

THanks,

Adam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #48185 by Adam
anybody? I can't finish this cart if the customer can't even get past step 3 in the checkout... :(

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #48285 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Error message during customer registration...
Hello Adam,
Sorry for a bit delaying in reply to you. This is an outstanding issue. Can you please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the site information so I can help you to check and solve the problem?
Hope to receive the ticket soon.
Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #48362 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Error message during customer registration...

Adam wrote: anybody? I can't finish this cart if the customer can't even get past step 3 in the checkout... :(

Hi again Adam,

I just sent to you an email from my individual email. I just want to explain to you about the reason of my delay in reply to you. Now, I am still waiting for you to resolve the problem.

Please get back to me so I can help you to have everything done ASAP.

Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 4 months ago #54232 by Rolf Barbakken
Replied by Rolf Barbakken on topic Error message during customer registration...
I get the exact same problem. Cannot complete even a test order and I get a similar error msg as above.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 months ago #54343 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Rolf,
I am pretty sure that this issue came from a small javascript conflict. Please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send us the your site information so we can help you to check and fix that.
Hope to receive your ticket soon.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong