Using EShop Extension with Other Custom Template

• skinny_minny
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #46965 by skinny_minny
Is anyone using their own custom template with the EShop extension? I am wondering if they happen to have issues with viewing the shop on their mobile phone. I see that my template is squishing my EShop information on my mobile device and the buttons/links are stacked on top of one another. Is there a way to make the component be its own page or I would have to buy an EShop template to have my information show correctly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 10 months ago #46970 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Using EShop Extension with Other Custom Template
Hi again Skinny,
If you have your own the template, then you must not purchase EShop template. You can use EShop with your custom template as well.
If there is any problems, please send us the your site information so we can help you to check.
Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #56175 by Parousia
I have buy and the eshop component and the theme market! I use the protostar in the last joomla 3.3.6! Either in components either in theme there is not template as the demo with the modules in the normal positions and instructions! How it works?? I have already send you tickets but no answer!!!
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Parousia.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 months ago #56195 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Using EShop Extension with Other Custom Template
Hello Parousia,
We always answer the ticket within 24 hours since we received it from you. It is Sunday time here. I have already answered you via ticket system. Our support staff will work on your site and get back to you today. Please following up there to get supports.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong