Lines editing/deleting, changing buttons colors

• Matija
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #39783 by Matija
Hello,

first of all, thank you for your assistance and the EShop.
What I would like to change are the lines on the product view: clm-pro.com/eshop/pods/pod-102
I would like to remove some, and change the color of the other ones, in which file are those lines for these lines styling located?
And as you can see the 3rd picture is overlapping with some of the lines, can that be fixed?
Another thing I would like to change is the size of the so called table: clm-pro.com/eshop I would like to make the height of every product cell smaller and if possible change those colors for the "Add to Wish List" and "Add to Compare" buttons.

Thank you in advance!
Matija

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 4 months ago #39804 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Re: Lines editing/deleting, changing buttons colors
Dear Matijia,
That is no problem. Regarding your questions:

1. The layout of product detail page is located at: components\com_eshop\themes\default\views\product\default.php file. You can copy this file to the template folder (templates\your_template\html\com_eshop\product\default.php) and edit this file to overwrite it. So once you update EShop in the future, you will not lost the modified file.

2. Whole style of EShop component is controlled by CSS file, you can find it at: components\com_eshop\themes\default\css\style.css

Please try that. If you can not make theme done, then please send your site information to my email (giangdt@joomservices.com), then I will help you to do.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong