Do not let the customer specify the delivery date

• Ralf Deing
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #151910 by Ralf Deing
Hello,

where can I find the settings for the delivery date? In Germany, the delivery date must be shown on the invoice. In the product I indicate how long the delivery status is. e.g. 3 to 4 days. This should also be calculated and stated as such on the customer emails. And on the invoice then the date like that of the invoice date.
How can I implement this?
Thanks very much
regards Ralf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago #152018 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Do not let the customer specify the delivery date
Hello Ralf,

Thank you for submitting the question here. Regarding your question: In EShop, there is Delivery Date feature but it is only available for whole of order, not for a specific product. Once you enable Delivery Date feature, customer can choose Delivery Date at the checkout, then Delivery Date will be displayed in the invoice.

Sincerely, Giang

• Ralf Deing
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #152039 by Ralf Deing
Replied by Ralf Deing on topic Do not let the customer specify the delivery date
Hi Giang, yes I saw that. But why can the customer choose the delivery date?
The products in the shop have delivery times of 3-4 days up to 2 weeks. If a customer orders/buys a product today 05/28/2022, it will be shipped after completion on 06/10/2022. The customer now selects the delivery date for Monday 05/30/2022.
Now the date is all over it. However, the product will not reach him until June 12th, 2022. But I can't enter this, the real date. So the date on the invoice is completely wrong. Is unfortunate for German shop owners. Especially since it's legally wrong. Maybe you can add an option that takes the information out of the product. There I can specify delivery times for the product.
Many Thanks
regards
Ralf

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago #152043 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Do not let the customer specify the delivery date
Hello Ralf,

That Delivery Date function maybe only used to allow customer to enter the expected delivery date for their order. In your case, I think you should not use it. Please go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Option tab to disable Delivery Date.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong