Pre Sales Questions

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #125653 by toad78
Pre Sales Questions was created by toad78
I have an interest in the eShop component but I'd like to know if it (or if you can recommend other extensions) to do the following:
  • We have users who want to rent booth space at a festival.
  • They are required to pay a certain percentage for a down payment upon signing up.
  • The users need to be sent an email to remind them to pay the rest of their booth space, but there are special requirements for this:
    • Depending upon when they FIRST signed up, if their signup fell within a specific date range, then they would have so many months to pay the rest of the amount by Jan. 1 of the next year (the final payment is due).
    • So say the event was on June 20, 2020 and they FIRST signed up on August 2, 2019 (the first payment). Three months later (November 2, 2019), they would receive an email to login and pay 1/3 of the leftover total. Then in the middle of December, they would receive another email requesting their final payment by Jan.1.
    • The kick is, if someone signed up on February 2, 2019, then in three months they would receive an email to pay 1/3 of their total. Then three months later they would be sent another email to pay 2/3 of the their total and then are sent the final email to pay the rest by Jan.1.
So I'm not sure if I need a reservation extension to work with eShop or what to do to make this type of functionality work. Or is there an automated system where the deductions would be automatic every so many days/months by the deadline date?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125665 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Pre Sales Questions
Hello,

Thank you for submitting the pre-sales questions here. Unfortunately, EShop is not correct solution for what you want. Please find another extension to meet your requirements.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong