Track no. of times digital files are downloaded

More
8 years 9 months ago #64142 by sarah
Is it possible to track the number of times a digital file purchased, is downloaded? For example, I can see that a purchase has been made and we allow 5 downloads. The customer says they were unable to successfully download the file and has exhausted their 5 downloads. How can we tell if they were successful or not? I'd like to be able to see when they made the attempts and whether it was successful or not. Does this exist or is it possible? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #64170 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Track no. of times digital files are downloaded
Hello Sarah,

Yes, it is possible. Customer can manage their download. Please read about that here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/catalog/downloads.html

Sincerely, Giang

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #64183 by sarah
I see that the user can tell how many downloads they have, but I'm talking about the admin side. Is there any way for the admin to tell if a download has been made from a specific user or order? For example, when I attach a digital download to a product, I cannot see the digital download in the order details. I'd like to. Is there any type of mod I can make to the admin order side to see this? I'd like to see the DDL and see how many times the file was downloaded by that customer. Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by sarah.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #64233 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Track no. of times digital files are downloaded
Hi Sarah,

I am sorry but this is not supported by EShop now. If you would like to have it, then I will consider to do it for you as a custom work. By the way, have you purchased EShop yet?

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong