How to install Template Quick Start Package

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 5 months ago #50724 by Giang Dinh Truong
How to install Template Quick Start Package was created by Giang Dinh Truong
Quick Start Package allows you to install Joomla, corresponding template and theme, the latest EShop and sample data. After installing Quick Start Package properly, you will have the site looks like our demo site for the template exactly.

Following are steps to install a Quick Start Package, in this example, we will guide you how to install EShop Spices Template quickstart package:

First of all, you must upload the package to your server: Login to Cpanel of your server to upload the file "eshop-spices-quickstart-esq.zip" to your website directory, then unzip it.

1. Configuration:
Open your web browser and navigate to the folder that you uploaded the quick start package, you will see initial Joomla Configuration page:

On this screen, please Select Language, enter Site Name, Admin Email, Amin Username, Admin Password and click on Next to go to Step 2.

2. Database:

On this screen, enter the database configuration then click on Next to go to Step 3

3. Overview:
On this screen, at Install Sample Data, you must choose Default English (GB) Sample Data to have the site with all sample data look like the demo site. If you select None, then only Fresh Joomla to be installed.

Congratulation, Joomla! is now installed! The last step needed is to remove the installation directory!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51029 by Michael Michael
Replied by Michael Michael on topic How to install Template Quick Start Package
Where do I purchase the Market theme Quick Start package?
Thank you.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 5 months ago #51035 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic How to install Template Quick Start Package
Hello Michael,
You just need to purchase EShop ( joomdonation.com/joomla-extensions/eshop...a-shopping-cart.html ) and EShop Market Theme ( joomdonation.com/joomla-templates/eshop-...op-market-theme.html ), then we will send you the EShop Market Quick Start package.
Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #51038 by Michael Michael
Replied by Michael Michael on topic How to install Template Quick Start Package
Thank you Giang.

I purchased Eshop on 7th April 2014. I will purchase the Market Theme now and look forward to receiving it along with the Quick Start package.
Many thanks,

Michael

Edited to add that I have now purchased and received the Eshop Market Theme and would appreciate receiving the Quick Start package at your earliest convenience.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Michael Michael. Reason: update

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 5 months ago #51057 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic How to install Template Quick Start Package
Hello Michael,
Thank you for that. I have just sent the EShop Market Quick Start package to your email. Please let me know if you got it.
Sorry for a bit delaying in reply to you, when you purchased the market theme, it is mid-night my time.
Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 3 months ago #53743 by Richard
Replied by Richard on topic How to install Template Quick Start Package
Dear joomdonation

I have purchased eshop and the fashion template and must admit was a little disappointed this template only applies to the shopping components, not to the joomla site itself :(

Can you give instructions what template you used in Joomla 3 for the site template like the demo and what process you do to get it looking like this. I can see that you have gone into other peoples sites to modify them to ge this but this seems a razy way of doing it when if it was documented then all could do it them selves, each time as well. (Also I don't like the idea of giving across admin access with the current problems!)

Anyway, the template also seems a little broken when changed from default to fashion in Joomla 3.0 (it shows Price §19 / ESHOP_TAX_EXPLAIN_1
ESHOP_TAX_EXPLAIN_2: 0.00
ESHOP_TAX_EXPLAIN_3 )

the temporary shop is at somethingslightlydifferent.co.uk/shop/ at the moment.

Thank you for any help and assistance.

Rik

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #53747 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Richard,
Can you please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the back-end log-in account to your site so my support staff will help you to set up the Fashion template.
Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #53750 by Richard
Hi Giang

Thank you for your very kind offer to assist, are the ticket system encrypted as I know there are hacking issues for the site at the moment ?

Could you send me via my registered email the quic kstart package for fashion instead as I have both the packages. :) I will install that rather than my original site.

Rich
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Richard.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #53877 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hi again Richard,
Our tickets system work well now. You can submit tickets if you need any more helps.
I also sent you the quick start package via Skype, you should be able to download and install it now.
Have a nice weekend!
Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 3 months ago #54144 by Richard
yes Thankyou, I have got the package now, much better !!

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong