Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Admin option "set expired to archieved" has no effect

  • ChrissMa
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #178953 by ChrissMa
Hi!
My client discovered the admin option to automatically modify expired documents to archived status. However this admin option has no effect: Whether already expired documents change their status to "archived" after I switch on this option, nor do documents end up archived when they expire while this option is set to "on". All documents stay published. Any comment on this?
I tried the latest version of eDocman as well as an old version (I guess it was 3.4).
Regards!
Chris
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #178966 by Mr. Dam
Hi Chriss,
Could you please submit a new support ticket under the EDocman category and provide us with your site information and administrator account?
Once we have access, I will check your site and investigate the issue with the expired documents for you.
Thanks,
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam