All questions about EDocman extension

Thumbnail images

• Michael Bonnice
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159289 by Michael Bonnice
Thumbnail images was created by Michael Bonnice
After much hacking I found how to get Edocman thumbnails to work and to not show the bug about the missing class Imagick.  In the development directory on my Mac I had to edit this file: /Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php8.2.0/conf/php.ini and uncomment the line that says "extension=imagick.so".

However, now that thumbnails are working, I don't understand why the thumbnails aren't linked to the document.  A folder full of thumbnails shows up in this directory: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/(my directory)/media/com_edocman/document/thumbs/.  I then have to manually, for each document, select the thumbnail in the Joomla Document Manager:Edit Document interface.

How do I automate the linkage of the thumbnail image to the document? Document Manager: Edit Document Document Manager: Edit Document

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159297 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Thumbnail images
Hi Michael,
It seems a bug of Edocman, please upload your site into live server and provide credentials, we will check this issue for you
Thanks
Dam

• Michael Bonnice
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159336 by Michael Bonnice
Replied by Michael Bonnice on topic Thumbnail images
As I tried to prepare the site for you, I uninstalled all of Edocman and re-installed. I did it both on my Mac on and on my hosting service. The problem of the unlinked thumbnail images is gone. But, I also reset the Documents Path on both the Mac and hosting service service.

More
9 months 2 days ago #159630 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Thumbnail images
OK Michael

Moderators: Mr. Dam