Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Displaying Tags in Edocman documents modul

  • Jan Polacek
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 6 months ago #150605 by Jan Polacek
Displaying Tags in Edocman documents modul was created by Jan Polacek
Hi there,

I am using Edocman documents modul in alphabetical order to display my document on my website. I wanted to add a <div> or <td> to display tags assigned to a document the same way it displays tags when I open individual documents. (I added jpg to show how i want to display tags)

Is there a way to add a div or td to display this in Alphabetical documents? Can I find a code somehwere that I can copy and add to my html?

Thanks for your help,
Klob 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #150768 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Displaying Tags in Edocman documents modul
Hi Klob,
In this case, i just can tell you the source code file where you can make the modification to show tags.
[root] -> modules -> mod_edocman_documents -> tmpl -> alphabetic.php
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam