All questions about EDocman extension

Problem when i delete and create the new doc with the same name

• Opera nazionale Montessori
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #149992 by Opera nazionale Montessori
Problem when i delete and create the new doc with the same name was created by Opera nazionale Montessori
if i delete a document and after i insert the same document with the same name of file when i modify this i see an error "0 Layout Path Not Fount" ( i see document and also detail i see but i cannot modify.
if i use a differete name all works.
Thanks Fabrizio

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Opera nazionale Montessori.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #149993 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic How i create a new category in upload form
Hi,
1. Edocman doesn't have option to upload category in Document Upload form.
2. The layout at Home page of Edocman demo is: "Edocman - Categories list", and in Edocman Configuration page, i select "2" in configure option: "Categories per Row"
3. If user has permission to Manage Categories or Manage Sub-categories of specific parent category, he(she) will able to edit/delete the sub-categories of that parent category. We can't just remove the "Delete" icon
- Edocman ACL - Manage Categories at frontend side

- Category ACL Permission - Manage Sub Categories

Thanks
Dam

• Opera nazionale Montessori
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #149994 by Opera nazionale Montessori
Replied by Opera nazionale Montessori on topic Problem when i delete and create the new doc with the same name
thanks now i see this problem
if i delete a document and after i insert the same document with the same name of file when i modify this i see an error "0 Layout Path Not Fount" ( i see document and also detail i see but i cannot modify.
if i use a differete name all works.
Thanks Fabrizio

More
2 years 2 months ago #149996 by Mr. Dam
Hi Fabrizio,
Please submit ticket into category: Edocman and send your site url with super admin account. I will figure the cause of problem for you
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam