Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

problems after upgrading to J4

  • Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #147897 by Alison
problems after upgrading to J4 was created by Alison
HI

I have just updated a site to J4 and when I try to use the frontend button to upload a document I just get a blank screen.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks
Alison
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Alison.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #147898 by Alison
Replied by Alison on topic problems after upgrading to J4
I have now set it to bootstrap 5 and it seems to be working.
Layout isn't great but it is functional.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #147899 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic problems after upgrading to J4
Ok Alison, we are still improving Edocman layouts and in future, it will have better layouts on Joomla 4
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam