Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

View option not available

  • Donald Jr
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #143865 by Donald Jr
View option not available was created by Donald Jr
Is there an issue with the view option? I have tried multiple variations of the settings, and I still have an issue. I found this thread on your forum, but it did not list a resolution. The user just said he/she fixed it themselves.  joomdonation.com/forum/edocman/69274-sol...showing-edocman.html
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #143866 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic View option not available
Hi Donald,
Could you please submit ticket on category: Edocman and provide your site url with super admin account, i will check the issue on Document Viewing function for you
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam