Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

View pdf as in a book?

  • Torborg
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #141538 by Torborg
View pdf as in a book? was created by Torborg
I use membership pro and want to upload old magazines in pdf format to members area. I wonder if I shall use EDocman, since it can search in a pdf file. If I use EDocman, is it possible to see that pdf as they often do with books and magazines: First page as cover and the next pages two and two beside each other? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #141543 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic View pdf as in a book?
Hi Torborg,
Unfortunately, Edocman doesn't support Flip book feature on PDF viewing function
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Torborg
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #141549 by Torborg
Replied by Torborg on topic View pdf as in a book?
OK, I will put it on the wish list :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #141552 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic View pdf as in a book?
Ok Torborg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam