When I display a category in an article using {edocmancategory ID} the category displays just fine. If a user has permissions to upload to this category, the upload button shows just fine. However, when clicking on the upload button, it goes to the wrong category. This is tru in every instance where I have used {edocmancategory ID} .
In the html that is generated, the upload link on every page using the shortcode goes to one category. In my case, I insert category 29 into my article, the upload button is going to 44. I insert catgory 37 and the upload button goes to 44. Every upload button goes to categroy 44.
Upload buttons go the right place if I use a menu item, but we don't want to use menu items in our case. We want people to add text aboe and below the category display.
Any help is appreciated.