Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

How to get a public/front-end link from an Edocman document

  • seaghan
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 11 months ago #138698 by seaghan
Easy question - I forgot how to do this :S

After I upload a document into eDocMan - how/where can I find the front-end link to this uploaded document? (So I can provide a link)

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #138701 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You just need to setup menu to Edocman layout: Upload Document. Thus, user will able to upload their documents from frontend side.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam