Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

404 page not found

More
5 years 11 months ago #138245 by Harri
404 page not found was created by Harri
Hi

I have defined multiple categories and subcategories e.g
category
category-1
--subcategory
--subcategory1
category-2

Now I have Joomla article where is defined links pointing to e.g www.domain.com/category-1/subcategory
Quite often when I click that link I get response "404 page not found". When I use Edocman » Categories List menu link, everything is working. After that Joomla article link is also working.
Do You have any idea why I can't use Joomla article links as my first option?
Categories are for registered users only.

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #138246 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic 404 page not found
Hi Harry,
It is Sef urls issue, please go to Edocman Configuration -> Tab: Sef Router Settings and enable configure option: "Insert Category ID"
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam