- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 2
Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension
users can edit/delete categories they are not allowed to edit or delete.
- HIRYO
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #137947
by HIRYO
users can edit/delete categories they are not allowed to edit or delete. was created by HIRYO
hello,
I set up the access rights and it works very well!
But I have a problem, people who have the right to delete documents in their category can also edit delete the categories that are denied to them.
I am logged in as "giltp admin" and I can edit - delete
This is the detail acces permission from Urbavar categorie
Can you help me please !
I set up the access rights and it works very well!
But I have a problem, people who have the right to delete documents in their category can also edit delete the categories that are denied to them.
I am logged in as "giltp admin" and I can edit - delete
- my documents > OK/li]
- my categories and subcategories > OK/li]
- the other categories where I only have a "download" access !!
This is the detail acces permission from Urbavar categorie
Can you help me please !
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by HIRYO.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- HIRYO
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 2
6 years 1 week ago #137948
by HIRYO
Replied by HIRYO on topic users can edit/delete categories they are not allowed to edit or delete.
I think I understand,
I must to go to joomla configuration > system / configuration / edocman
go to the group and parent group in order to refuse Manage categories at frontend
and to Edocman, we authorize (or not) sub folder permission
I must to go to joomla configuration > system / configuration / edocman
go to the group and parent group in order to refuse Manage categories at frontend
and to Edocman, we authorize (or not) sub folder permission
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mr. Dam
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 13770
- Thank you received: 1807
6 years 1 week ago #137953
by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic users can edit/delete categories they are not allowed to edit or delete.
OK Hiryo,
Thanks
Dam
Thanks
Dam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Mr. Dam
Support
Documentation
Information
Copyright © 2026 Joomla Extensions by Joomdonation. All Rights Reserved.
joomdonation.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.