Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

How to get the front end uploaded to function like the demo

  • Erich Botzki
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 4 months ago #134463 by Erich Botzki
Part of the reason we bought the product was the ability to bulk upload things from the front end. When I put in the Document add edocman menu item type it does not allow multiple uploads at once to the same category. How exactly do I get the version that is in the demo? I have very limited knowledge of Joomla so this is probably really stupid and simple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Erich Botzki
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 4 months ago #134464 by Erich Botzki
I figured it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #134509 by Mr. Dam
Ok Erich, let me know if you need any further help
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam