The Edocman developer team are proud to announce the release of Edocman 1.17.0. This is a first release for the 1.17.x series of Edocman with big improvements.
Whats new in Edocman 1.17.0
1. Add configure option to show/hide View button in Documents table layout
In this version, we add new configure option (Edocman Configuration -> Themes -> Category Table Layout -> Show View Button), and in Documents Table layout, we add new column View instead of using Eye icon as in previous versions.
2. Improve Ajax Upload function (Frontend side) to send notification emails after saving uploaded documents
In previous version, the Document upload notification emails only be sent with Single File Upload method, but from this version, when you use Ajax Upload method at Frontend side, the Notification emails will be sent too.
3. Add configure option to show/hide text "No available documents" in Category view
We add new configure option (Edocman Configuration -> Themes -> Category View -> Documents -> Show No available Documents text) to turn on/off text "No available documents" in Category View layout
4. Add option to sort documents by Publishing start date
Now, beside sorting options like: Created Date, Modified Date, File size, Title, Ordering you will able to sort documents by Publish Start date.
5. Add configure option to allow you to select Layout that user will be redirected after uploading documents (Frontend side)
We add new configure option (Edocman Configuration -> General -> Upload Configuration -> Redirect after uploading) to allow you to choose layout that user will be redirected after saving their documents at Frontend side. There are 3 options:
Main Category View (of saved document)
Joomla Home page
6. Add feature to enlarge photos of documents in listing pages
We are modal box to enlarge photos of documents in listing view
7. Fix "Empty documents creating" issue when plugin Limit Downloads is enabled
In previous versions, when the plugin Limit Downloads is enabled, after saving new document, a new empty document will be created too. This issue is fixed in this version.
Please upgrade EDOCMAN 1.17.0 to get new features and resolved issue !!!
J O O M D O N A T I O N Dev Team
Last edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Mr. Dam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel Charrier, Alison
Thanks for the 'view' button option, I have been waiting for this.
Is there anywhere I can change the download button to just read 'download (without the extension) as it is not working well on my site (too large to fit)
I can see the problem, could you please provide the link to that page here so i can debug and let you know the way to change width size of other columns to make the buttons to show well
You can solve this kind of issue by opening Edocman Configuration -> Tab: Custom CSS and add