Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Error message

  • Jabbawocky
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #132876 by Jabbawocky
Error message was created by Jabbawocky
After a new installation I get these error messages:

When i call up documents in dashboard

Unknown column 'level' in 'field list'


When I call up categories in dashboard

Unknown column 'file_size' in 'field list'

edocman 1.16.7
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Jabbawocky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #132878 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Error message
Hi,
It's a strange issue, please submit ticket on category Edocman and provide your site url with super admin account. I will check the issue for you
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam