How are presently handled file names within edocman ?
Are accented or special characters always kept in the file names ? such as "CR réunion 20 janvier.pdf". I have notice that some time I can see with ftp "CR runion 20 janvier.pdf" (accent character is removed" and for other files "CR réunion 20 janvier.pdf"
As the naming rule changed according to the edcoman version explaining why accented or special characters were removed or not ?
I have noticed that when I duplicate a site for testing purpose, and upload the latest data base, files with accented characters are not recognized and edocman says "file is missing" while file is there looking with ftp.
Is there a way to declare how edocman should handle accented or special characters and spaces ? Such as replace accented or special characters by _ ?
Of course I will ask my autorised users not to give any accented or special characters in the file names, but I would prefer something automatic (As is is on Docman I used in the past)
Regards
Lionel