All questions about EDocman extension

No Documentation and No Support for Demo Layout Available

• haser buen
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #131473 by haser buen
I have contacted you by Support Ticket and through this forum for assistance regarding edocman category list layout. The demo layout that you promote should be available as a default layout theme or it should be available in demo content form as an installation option. As far as I know it is not. The documentation on this site does not provide instructions on how to achieve the same demo layout look. Nearly 2 weeks have passed and still no resolution. I have requested a full refund and I have yet to hear back from you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #131485 by Mr. Dam
Hi Haser,
I have answered you clearly through Ticket system about the solution to setup the layout like on demo site. The layout (on demo site) you mentioned: joomdonationdemo.com/edocman/index.php/e...an-layouts/tree-view
It's main layout of Edocman "Categories", at the left hand side, we have module Edocman Categories tree. It's clearly and i believe if you know about Joomla, you should be able to set it up.
If you want me to setup that layout for you on your site, please update the Ticket system with your site url with super admin account. It will save your time
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam