All questions about EDocman extension

Problem and doubt.

• Douglas Harry
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #129455 by Douglas Harry
Problem and doubt. was created by Douglas Harry
Sorry my english, if it sounds arrogant sorry, it's not the purpose, I used google to help with the translation.

upload Ajax - Files are not identified.
- If you submit a .pdf file the system recognizes.
- If you send a .PDF file (upper case extension) the system does not recognize the format.

Manager Categories
- I create a category in edocman and grant create / edit / delete permissions to a group under category permissions.
- In global permissions, I grant create / delete / edit for a group, I also grant permissions to manage categories in the frontend.
-When I open the manager categories on the frontend, all categories are displayed and all can be managed.

Wouldn't it be possible to limit user access in manager categories to view, edit, delete the categories he has allowed? Limit users to create other categories only to which they have permission?

I am using docman and edoman, I like the freedom and features of edocman, I still use docman because I need only authorized users to be able to create and edit categories on the frontend without viewing other existing categories. Will this feature exist or does it exist in edcoman?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #129596 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Problem and doubt.
Hi Douglas,
Currently, Edocman doesn't have feature to show all edit-allowed categories at frontend. But we will consider to find solution to implement it in future
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam