- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension
Error: Direct Access to download link is not allowed
- Krx
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
6 years 11 months ago #128798
by Krx
Error: Direct Access to download link is not allowed was created by Krx
Hello
I cannot get all documents from one category to be downloadable by public.
Registered users can download it without problems.
When I try to download as public, I get this error: Direct Access to download link is not allowed
Both category and documents are set to public permission.
Latest Joomla and Edocman
Any suggestions?
Regards
I cannot get all documents from one category to be downloadable by public.
Registered users can download it without problems.
When I try to download as public, I get this error: Direct Access to download link is not allowed
Both category and documents are set to public permission.
Latest Joomla and Edocman
Any suggestions?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mr. Dam
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 13770
- Thank you received: 1807
6 years 11 months ago #128799
by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Error: Direct Access to download link is not allowed
Hi,
Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam
Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Krx
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 11 months ago #128801
by Krx
Replied by Krx on topic Error: Direct Access to download link is not allowed
Hello
I created it, thanks.
I created it, thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mr. Dam
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 13770
- Thank you received: 1807
6 years 11 months ago #128830
by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Error: Direct Access to download link is not allowed
Solved through Ticket system
Thanks
Dam
Thanks
Dam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Mr. Dam
Support
Documentation
Information
Copyright © 2026 Joomla Extensions by Joomdonation. All Rights Reserved.
joomdonation.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.