Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Edocman asks for password

  • king77
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #127792 by king77
Edocman asks for password was created by king77
The problem is that I can not download it without asking me for a password just as it happens in the edocman details tab when clicking also asks me for a password to see the details of the file as I can change this.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #127836 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Edocman asks for password
Hi,
Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the problem for you.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam