Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

No action when creating and editing front-end category

  • Douglas Harry
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #125848 by Douglas Harry
Hello,

I installed the new update 1.14.1 + Joomla_3.9.6-Stable-Full_Package,

I can not create and edit categories on the front end,

Other functions works (I'm using super user)

Do you know why ?

Sorry about my English,

Attached images,

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #125849 by Mr. Dam
Hi Douglas,
Could you please submit ticket on category Edocman and provide your site url with super admin account. I will check to see why you can't add/edit category at frontend of Edocman component.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam