Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Javascript edocman error 1.13.0

  • Douglas Harry
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #125142 by Douglas Harry
Javascript edocman error 1.13.0 was created by Douglas Harry
Edocman version 1.13.0

I encountered an error while deleting a file using Edocman »Table Layout. (item menu)

Javascript error
Uncaught ReferenceError: deleteConfirm is not defined
     at <anonymous>: 1: 1

Would I have a workaround while waiting for a fix?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #125161 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Javascript edocman error 1.13.0
Hi Douglas,
Please submit ticket on category: Edocman and provide your site url with super admin account. I'll check the problem for you.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam