Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Search Module Choose Category Dropdown

  • Deborah Petersen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #124350 by Deborah Petersen
Search Module Choose Category Dropdown was created by Deborah Petersen
I have placed a search module on my page. The Choose Category dropdown only shows 1 category to choose from when I think it should be showing 3. Shouldn't it show all categories that the user has permission for? I'm confused! Any guidance would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #124442 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Search Module Choose Category Dropdown
Answered through Ticket system

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam