Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Some documents (PDF) return an HTTP 500 Error after uploading

  • Tadjeddine BACHIR
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #120963 by Tadjeddine BACHIR
Hello,

I hope you're doing great.

While uploading a series of PDF files (one by one) and the majority of documents were uploaded successfully but some of them end up with a 500 Error and when I go back to the list of documents I found them in the list, uploaded and can be downloaded, but can't be indexed or assigned a category.

I would love to know if anyone had a similar issue and how was it solved.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #120964 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
It's strange issue, could you please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the problem for you.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tadjeddine BACHIR
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #120965 by Tadjeddine BACHIR
Yes, I will do that right now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam