Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Link in Assigned File Email

  • Andrew Nicholls
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #119181 by Andrew Nicholls
Link in Assigned File Email was created by Andrew Nicholls
G'day,

Is there anyway that I could add a link to my website in the Edocman messages (file assigned to user). My clients would find it easier to click on a link that take them to my site or to the file if they're already logged into my site.

I tried to add code to the message box but it was stripped out.

Cheers,

Andrew Nicholls

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #119191 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Link in Assigned File Email
Hi Andrew,
I am not sure with your idea, could you please explain it more details?
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Andrew Nicholls
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #119422 by Andrew Nicholls
Replied by Andrew Nicholls on topic Link in Assigned File Email
G'day,

Sorry, that message was a little unclear.

Put simply, I want to be able to insert a link to my website in the email notification that is sent to users when I upload and assign a file to them.

Cheers,

Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam