Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Export Download Log: ERROR

  • Michael Labadie-Mendes
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 11 months ago #118697 by Michael Labadie-Mendes
Export Download Log: ERROR was created by Michael Labadie-Mendes
I've had a request to see who has been downloading documents and when I tried to export download log I got this message:

An error has occurred.
0 Call to undefined function ereg()

Any idea how to resolve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #118712 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Export Download Log: ERROR
Hi Michael,
It seems your Edocman version is old because this issue is fixed in Edocman for a long time. What's your Edocman version?
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam