I want to be sure that the hierarchical folder structure will always work as it is today and is not the result of a bug when there are nested categories.
Cat A : folder-a
- Sub Cat B : I do not give a "subfolder name"
Sub Cat C : I do not give a "subfolder name"
I was expecting that all files with cat B or Cat C will go in the folder of the parent cat, i.e folder-a
In fact, the file goes to the root folder (edocman) if no folder name in a sub-category.
I checked the operation by declaring a folder to Cat B : folder-b, reload the document file : I found the document in folder-a/folder-b
It is therefore compulsory to create a complete sub-folder structure with each sub-category if you do not want to find all your files under edocman.
Is-it the expected operation or a bug ?
BR
Lionel