Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

PDF Help

  • Carlton Brooks
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #116910 by Carlton Brooks
PDF Help was created by Carlton Brooks
I purchased the PDF plugin based on being able to do what is displayed in the attached image.
I have indexed 300 pdf files. I can view them in the dashboard>documents>index
I have enabled all the search plugins but when I search for a name it lists the files that the name may be in, but I can not get it to display like the image which is what I want.
Thank you.
carltonb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #116915 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic PDF Help
Hi Carlton,
Have you indexed all your documents through Edocman yet?
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam