Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Indexer Plugin Won't Show Search Results

  • Ed Hertzog
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #116112 by Ed Hertzog
Indexer Plugin Won't Show Search Results was created by Ed Hertzog
I added a PDF. When I look at "Indexed content" I can see there is content that is indexed. But when I search from the documents page, I don't get any results for text that is in that indexed content. How do I search this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #116127 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Indexer Plugin Won't Show Search Results
Hi,
Could you please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam