Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Joomla Version and Frontend

  • Thomas
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #115954 by Thomas
Joomla Version and Frontend was created by Thomas
Hallo Dang,

which joomla version you use.

I have the Version 3.8.11 and EDocman 1.9.8

I have a problem with EDocman. If I click on a link I get a completely new page. The frontend of Jommla is not there anymore.

Everything is fine with the Joomla version 3.8.10

Best regards

Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #115960 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Joomla Version and Frontend
Hi Thomas,
Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. We will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam