Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

index.html as document depending on linked folders

  • Thomas Boepple
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #114137 by Thomas Boepple
I have successfully installed edocman on Joomla 3.8.3

I uploaded document 'index.html' in category 'training' to /edocman/index.html
inside /edocman/ are also folders 'lib' and 'assets' to which index.html links.
The idea is to load index.html on view and show all contents.

This, however, does not work for me. I can load a blank index.html but it shows no content.
I assume the dependant folders 'lib' and 'assets' have no permissions to be viewed.
How do I fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #114140 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
I have answered you through Ticket system
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam