Hello,
I am sure there is something simple here, but I have a question for how to properly install and enable the indexer. I have a brand new installation which was working fine, and the Indexed Content tab says "Edocman hasnot indexed content of this document, we will do it when you save this document again." However, nothing was happening when saving.
So I figured out there were plug-ins to enable, but when I enable plugin EDocman - Indexer plugin, saving any document gets Error 500. The joomla site functions ok and other edocman screens function, but saving a document gets the 500. If I disable the same plugin, then edocman works fine, but it continues to say "Edocman hasnot indexed content of this document, we will do it when you save this document again.".
Are there directions somewhere for how correctly install and enable the indexer? I'm sure there is a simple thing somewhere, but I couldn't find any relevant install guides on the website or forums.
Thanks,
Michael